Safeguarding Children Policy
Catholic Mission (CM) recognises the personal dignity and rights of children and vulnerable adults towards whom it has a special responsibility and duty of care and respect. CM takes its duty of care seriously and commits to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults from various types of harm, abuse and exploitation in the delivery of services within Australia and overseas.
For this reason, CM has developed the following policy and procedures which aim to protect the rights of children and vulnerable adults, as well as CM workers, representatives and partners, through outlining systems and mechanisms for raising awareness, preventing, reporting and responding to issues related to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults.
Click here to download our Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults Policy and Procedure
Click here to download our Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults Reporting Form for Suspected Abuse
Resources Supporting the Safeguarding of Children/Vulnerable Adults
click here to download the package
- Safeguarding Policy and Procedure
- Safeguarding Code of Conduct
- Form HR35 Parent-Guardian Consent Form for Child(ren) to Participate in Event-Activity
- Form HR49 Risk Identification, Assessment & Control Form
- Form HR50 Assessment of Safeguarding Risk Context
- Form HR51 Safeguarding Children/Vulnerable Adults Reporting Form for Suspected Abuse
- Form HR52 Consent Form for Use of Photographs of and Materials Produced by Children within Australia
- Form HR53 Photographer’s/Videographer’s Release
- Form HR54 Consent Form for Use of Photographs of and Materials Produced by Children In-Country (outside Australia)